We want our children to be
Happy confident learners who:
- have strong skills in Maths, Literacy and ICT;
- are curious and enthusiastic with a thirst for learning for which they take responsibility;
- have a growth mindset;
- are reflective, motivated learners who persevere and never give up;
- can work collaboratively and independently.
Citizens of the future who:
- are financially aware;
- have a strong work ethic;
- are socially and environmentally engaged, live their lives with integrity with hope for the future;
- are tolerant, empathetic individuals with positive and respectful interpersonal skills;
- are open minded and progressive, embracing change;
- celebrate and embrace diversity and their role within both the local and global community;
- are self-sufficient, self-motivated, healthy and safe.
As a school we will:
- offer children an inclusive, creative and challenging curriculum ensuring high quality teaching and enquiry based learning;
- ensure that all children have the opportunities to go out into the community and invite the community into school;
- ensures that all children have the academic, technical, financial and emotional skills to function successfully and develop an appreciation of their place within all the communities that they live, both global and worldwide;
- celebrate successes thereby motivating and enthusing children to achieve their potential and more, thus encouraging them to become independent lifelong learners;
- make children aware of the opportunities that are available to them in the local and wider world and encourage them to aim high so that they can achieve beyond their wildest dreams;
- create a community where all are equal and differences are celebrated and understood.